Jointly organized by
CIWEM HK, EAHK Chapter, ETS Centre of HKPC & HKIQEP
Date, Time & Venue
- 29 June 2019 (Saturday)
- 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Coach will be arranged to travel to and from Zhuhai via HongKong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge (HZMB)
- Both assembly and dismissal places at the entrance of Hong Kong Productivity Council, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon
- 7 Units
- A) Food Waste Recycling Pilot Plant: This food waste recycling pilot plant (1 tonne/day) was jointly set up by the Environmental Technology and Solution Centre (ETS Centre) of Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) and Associated Engineers Limited (AEL) in Zhuhai in 2018 to demonstrate the innovative “3-step Zero Effluent Discharge Food Waste Total Recycling Process” developed by HKPC to convert food waste into high market values products including biogas and protein-rich animal feed. This patented technology has got a number of local and international awards, including Gold Medal with Congratulations of the Jury in the 45th Geneva International Exhibition of Inventions 2017 and the Innovation Award at the 2017 Institution of Engineering and Technology in London.
- B) Unmanned Surface Vehicle (USV) is a professional robot working on the water surface. It has demonstrated more and more benefits to various environmental application areas, such as water sampling, water quality monitoring, water surface cleaning, and nuclear radiation monitoring etc. YunZhou is the world-leading USV solution provider. Since 2010, YunZhou’s USV have already served numerous clients from industry, governments, research institutes and universities worldwide.
- Non-refundable fee of HK$450 for transport and luncheon
- Prior registration is required
- Limited to 12 seats ONLY
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis with priority given to HKIQEP and IPs members