Limit to 16 seats only! First come first served.
Training Courses to gain accreditation as a CEEQUAL Assessor
|Date & Time||25 Jun: 09:30 – 17:15
26 Jun: 09:00 – 16:30
|Venue||Room Y403, Block Y, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hung Hom, Hong Kong|
|Fee||HKD10,500.- (including lunch and refreshments)|
|Quota||16 (on first-come-first-served basis)|
The content of the course covers:
- what the CEEQUAL award scheme is and why it has been developed;
- the scheme and assessment process in detail;
- use of the appropriate CEEQUAL manual, basic skills required and the role of the Assessor;
- the environmental and social issues covered by the scheme, including the still-new Project Strategy section in Version 5 of the CEEQUAL methodology;
- detailed study of each Section of the Assessment including the nature of the questions, reasons for their inclusion and scoping-out advice; and
- the Assessment and Verification process.
HKD10,500.- per person which includes:
- lunch and refreshments on both days;
- a copy of the relevant CEEQUAL Assessment Manual;
- supporting course handouts;
- an Assessor Certficate (upon completion); and
- follow up supporting material and access to our online document library
Assessor Training comes in two parts: a 2-day Assessor Training Course on the Projects or Term Contracts Scheme, and mentoring from the Verifier when the Assessor undertakes their first Assessment.
The nature of the CEEQUAL Scheme means that Assessors usually have experience and interest in either civil engineering and/or public realm works or in environment and sustainability issues, and a knowledge base in either of these areas will be very helpful in the course of an Assessment. However, there is no need to be an expert in either of these areas to go through the training process and be a successful Assessor.
The Assessor Training Course has been designed so that everyone who completes it successfully will be able to undertake an Assessment, with mentoring by the Verifier on their first Assessment.
CEEQUAL is the international evidence-based sustainability assessment, rating and awards scheme for civil engineering, infrastructure, landscaping and works in public spaces.
The CEEQUAL Assessment tool provides a framework for those involved in the design, construction and operation of a project to integrate environmental, social and sustainability benefits and to gain acknowledgement for sustainability measures that are being incorporated into the project.
For further details about CEEQUAL, please visit http://www.ceequal.com/training/