We are pleased be a supporting organization to “Wetland Enhancement, Design and Management Workshop” organized by HKWCA on 25 Oct 2019 at Hong Kong Wetland Park to facilitate the exchange of global and local experience in enhancing the value of wetlands. This workshop is supported by Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department (AFCD), Green Power and Eco-Education and Resources Centre (ERC).
Details of the Workshop
|Date||:||25 October 2019 (Friday)|
|Time||:||10:00 – 17:00
Seminar 10:00 – 13:15
Field Visit 14:30 – 17:00
*Participants can choose to join both or either session(s)
|Venue||:||Hong Kong Wetland Park|
|Fee||:||HK$200 (including entrance fee)|
|Application Deadline||:||Before 11 October 2019|
Content of Workshop
- Wetland management in Hong Kong Wetland Park
- The design, enhancement and management of mitigation wetlands in the Deep Bay Area
- Management of restored ponds with well vegetated banks at Wo Shang Wai – The first private wetland in Hong Kong
- Urban oasis – from industrial to natural – taking nature to the people: The design and management
- Hong Kong Wetland Park staff will introduce the design and management of different wetland habitats in the Park.
This workshop is for wetland managing staff, consultants, green groups and students in environmental management programme. More information is provided in the attached flyer HERE. For registration, please kindly fill in the form at the link above on or before 11 Oct 2019.