We are pleased to invite you to attend the “CEEQUAL Projects Assessor Training Course” by HKIQEP and Business Technical Consultant (BRE) from 18th to 19th March 2019 at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
The Assessor Training comes in two parts: (1) a 2-day Assessor Training Course on the Projects or Term Contracts Scheme, and (2) mentoring from the Verifier when the Assessor undertakes their first Assessment. A CEEQUAL Projects Assessor Certificate will be issued who have reached the required standards. Also, the qualified participants can gain accreditation as a CEEQUAL Assessor.
|Date||:||18-19th March 2019|
|Time||:||09:30 – 17:15 (Day 1)
09:00 – 16:30 (Day 2)
|Venue||:||The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (details to be confirmed)|
|Fee||:||HKD10,500.- (including lunch and refreshments)|
|Available Seats||:||16 (first come first served basis)|
|Materials Received||:||• a copy of the relevant CEEQUAL Assessment Manual;
• supporting course handouts
• follow up supporting material and access to CEEQUAL online document library
|Application Deadline||:||13 March 2019 (Wednesday)|
Training courses to gain accreditation as a CEEQUAL Assessor.
The course covers:
- what the CEEQUAL Award Scheme is and why it has been developed;
- the scheme and assessment process in detail;
- use of the appropriate CEEQUAL Projects Manual, basic skills required and the role of the Assessor;
- the environmental and social issues covered by the Scheme, including the still-new Project Strategy section in Version 5 of the CEEQUAL Methodology;
- detailed study of each Section of the Assessment including the nature of the questions, reasons for their inclusion and scoping-out advice; and
- the Assessment and Verification process.
For programme details, please find the course information here.
CEEQUAL is the international evidence-based sustainability assessment, rating and awards scheme for civil engineering, infrastructure, landscaping and works in public spaces.
The CEEQUAL Assessment tool provides a framework for those involved in the design, construction and operation of a project to integrate environmental, social and sustainability benefits and to gain acknowledgment for sustainability measures that are being incorporated into the project.
Look forward to meeting you there!