HONG KONG INSTITUTE OF QUALIFIED ENVIRONMENTAL PROFESSIONALS LIMITED
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the 6th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Hong Kong Institute of Qualified Environmental Professionals Limited (the “Institute”) will be convened and held by way of electronic means on 10 September 2021 (Friday) at 6:30 PM.
- To receive and consider the Minutes of the last AGM held on 21 May 2020;
- To receive and consider the Chairman’s Annual Report for 2019-20;
- To receive and consider the Honorary Treasurer’s Financial Report for 2019-20;
- To appoint a Professional Auditor for 2021;
- Any other business;
- Adjournment of AGM.
Dated this on 19th day of August 2021
By Order of the Board
Ng Chi Yun Jeanne
Members may participate in the AGM by:
- attending the AGM proceedings via live audio-visual webcast or live audio-only stream; or
- appointing a proxy to attend, speak and vote on their behalf at the AGM; and
- submitting questions in advance of the AGM.
To do so, they will need to complete the following steps:
|1||Pre-registration||Any members who wish to attend the AGM online must pre-register at https://form.jotform.com/HKIQEP/6thAGM or return a completed reply form by email to email@example.com by 23:59 PM on 27 August 2021.
Following verification, authenticated members will receive an email by 23:59 PM on 8 September 2021. The email will contain a user ID and password details, as well as the link to access the live audio-visual webcast of the AGM proceedings.
|2||Submit proxy forms to vote||Any eligible voting member not attending the AGM online but wishing to vote on the resolutions to be tabled at the AGM, can appoint the Chairman of the Meeting as their proxy to attend, speak and vote on their behalf at the AGM, in accordance with the instructions on the proxy form.
Proxy forms must be submitted at https://form.jotform.com/HKIQEP/6thAGM or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23:59 PM on 8 September 2021.
|3||Submit questions in advance||Any person wishing to raise a subject for discussion at the AGM must send the notice specifying the subject to email@example.com by 23:59 PM on 27 August 2021.
When sending your questions by email, please also provide us the following details:
‧ Your full name; and
‧ Your membership number