Course Flyer: CLICK HERE
Training Course Information: CLICK HERE
A 2-day CEEQUAL Assessor Training Course (Online) co-organised by HKIQEP and BRE on 22 and 23 Sept 2022 is now open for registration. We are pleased to invite you to join the training courses to gain accreditation as a CEEQUAL Assessor.
Assessor Training comes in two parts: a 2-day Assessor Training Course on the Projects or Term Contracts Scheme, and mentoring from the Verifier when the Assessor undertakes their first Assessment.
The nature of the CEEQUAL Scheme means that Assessors usually have experience and interest in either civil engineering and/or public realm works or in environment and sustainability issues, and a knowledge base in either of these areas will be very helpful in the course of an Assessment. However, there is no need to be an expert in either of these areas to go through the training process and be a successful Assessor.
The Assessor Training Course has been designed so that everyone who completes it successfully will be able to undertake an Assessment, with mentoring by the Verifier on their first Assessment.
The content of the course covers:
- what the CEEQUAL award scheme is and why it has been developed;
- the scheme and assessment process in detail;
- use of the appropriate CEEQUAL manual, basic skills required and the role of the Assessor;
- the environmental and social issues covered by the scheme, including the still-new Project Strategy section in Version 6 of the CEEQUAL methodology;
- detailed study of each Section of the Assessment including the nature of the questions, reasons for their inclusion and scoping-out advice; and
- the Assessment and Verification process.
|Date & Time||22 Sept 2022 (Thu): 13:00 – 21:00|
|23 Sept 2022 (Fri): 13:00 – 21:00|
|Venue||Online Training through GoToWebinar|
|(link will be provided later)|
|Quota||10 (on first-come-first-served basis)|
|Course Registration Deadline||23:59,15 Sept 2022 (Thu)|
|RTTP Fund Registration Deadline||23:59, 8 Sept 2022 (Thu)|
HKD10,500.- per person which includes:
- the access to the online material of relevant CEEQUAL Assessment Manual;
- supporting course handouts;
- an Assessor Certificate (upon completion); and
- follow up supporting material and access to our online document library
Re-industrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP)
The CEEQUAL Projects Assessor Training Course has successfully obtained approval from the Re-industrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP). The approved training grant for each eligible trainee is HK$7,000. If you are interested to apply for RTTP training grant, please ask your company to register and apply for you via the online system.
You may refer to below RTTP Guidance Notes for Companies and Online System User Guide for Companies when making the RTTP application:
- Guidance Notes for Companies: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk/f/upload/54/RTTP_Guidance_Notes_for_Companies__Eng_.pdf
- Online System – User Guide for Companies: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk/f/page/12/303/User_Guide_for_Companies.pdf
Please be reminded that the companies to apply the RTTP training grant via the online system at least two weeks before course commencement. Applications for RTTP training grants after the course completion will not be considered.
Further information on RTTP is available at the dedicated website at https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk.
CEEQUAL is the international evidence-based sustainability assessment, rating and awards scheme for civil engineering, infrastructure, landscaping and works in public spaces.
The CEEQUAL Assessment tool provides a framework for those involved in the design, construction and operation of a project to integrate environmental, social and sustainability benefits and to gain acknowledgement for sustainability measures that are being incorporated into the project. For further details about CEEQUAL, please visit http://www.ceequal.com/training/.
Should you have any questions about the course, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org